MCA Nondiscriminatory Hiring Policy
Metrolina Christian Academy does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
Spiritual Qualifications for Employment
Staff members are expected to be Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Furthermore, they are expected to be faithful to their respective churches with their attendance and other areas of support. We are all representatives of Christ, our churches, and Metrolina Christian Academy. We therefore expect every staff member to be a good testimony in his/her own church and community. Staff members are encouraged to edify each other by praying for each other and helping each other whenever we see a need.
Professional Qualifications for Employment
All K-12 faculty members are required to have at least a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university and complete the requirements for certification through ACSI.
MCA Employment Application
DEPARTMENT: Lower School
POSITION(s): Extended Care
JOB STATUS: Part Time (afternoon), year round
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
MAJOR FUNCTION: Extended Care staff, under the Lower School Principal and Assistant Principal is to organize, supervise, and actively engage with students in a safe and caring environment. They should exhibit Christ-like leadership, provide exceptional customer service to students and their families, and use positive and constructive methods of discipline. Extended Care staff members may be asked to share scripture or lead in songs with students and must always be ready to share their faith with students.
- Have received Jesus Christ as her/his personal Savior and have a clear testimony
- Believe that the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, and the standard for faith and daily living
- Supervision of children and implementing daily routines set forth by school administration
- Good communication skills for development of positive rapport with parents
DEPARTMENT: Athletic Department
- Track and Field
- Boys and Girls Basketball
JOB STATUS: Part-time
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
MAJOR FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES: An Athletic Coach at Metrolina Christian seeks to honor God by promoting physical, mental, and spiritual growth through athletics. Coaches are responsible for motivating and teaching student-athletes to compete at their highest level while promoting team unity, enhancing individual skill, and ensuring the safety of athletes. Coaches will report directly to the Athletic Director and be asked to fulfill all obligations within the Metrolina Christian Academy Coaches’ Handbook.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Prior coaching experience is preferred.
- Have received Jesus Christ as her/his personal Savior and have a clear testimony.
- Believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, and the standard for faith and daily living.
- Solid communication skills for effective communication with parents.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with all members of the staff.
If interested in this position, please email Andrew Kell in the Athletic Department.