Metrolina Christian Academy believes that each child is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). During a child's earliest years of life there are many "windows of opportunity" for learning and developing that are unique to their specific age group. God designed a child's brain to grow more during these first few years than at any other time and patterns are developed in these formative years that will affect the child's growth and development forever. Our Early Education program is designed to meet each student's unique developmental needs by offering a stimulating hands-on approach to the learning environment and curriculum. This encourages appropriate development for the child's intellectual ability, emotional stability, social competency, and spiritual awareness and maturity.
- Nurture young children into being confident and eager to learn
- Teamwork with parents and respect them as being the primary and most important provider of care
- Create an environment that is responsive to the child’s needs
- Provide developmentally appropriate activities to enhance and refine children’s learning
- Integrate all areas of learning with a biblical worldview