SENIOR CLASS RECOGNITIONS
- Michael T. Whitson Scholarship: Carrie Boyd
- Michael T. Whitson Servanthood Scholarship: Kaitlyn Reeves and Bennett Strange
- Maeghan Edwards Memorial Scholarship: Keely Tindell
- MCA Warrior Scholarship (Female): Kassidy McGee
- MCA Warrior Scholarship (Male): Jacob Shamblin
- “Press On” Scholarship: Kayla Killough
- “Press On” Scholarship: Laurel Sankowski
- Administrator Award: Luke Bricken, Noah Courtney, Melanie Jones, Wes Manus, Hailey Morrison, Emma Qualls, Harrison Stone, Madeline Ward, and Morgan Wetherbee
- Paul Award: Sarah McCollum and Bennett Strange
- Timothy Award: Riley Goodson and Drew Moore
- Barnabas Award: Amberlyn Stuart and Drew Thomas
- Joseph Award: Sara Thomas and Caleb Garvin
- Distinguished Graduates: Christian Bezek, Lauren Emerson, Caleb Garvin, Brianna Graves, Coleman Johnson, Grace Judy, Caitlyn Logan, Leela McCluskey, Ally Moyer, Hannah Niccolai, Laurel Sankowski, Amberlyn Stuart, and Morgan Wetherbee
- Valedictorian: Christian Bezek
- Salutatorian: Coleman Johnson
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY GRADUATES
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service and Character.
WARRIOR SERVANT LEADERSHIP GRADUATES
The Warrior Servant Leadership Program is more than an opportunity for students to serve, but an attitude and commitment to follow the commands of scripture and the model of Christ seen in Matthew 20:26-28. The WSL Program is a school-wide pledge to create more service and leadership opportunities for our students in an effort to cultivate a lifestyle of service. This year’s graduates accumulated a total of 736 community services hours.
Graduates who have completed 13 years of education at MCA (K-12th).