Forms to be completed:
All student athletes must have a current sports physical form completed before participating in any tryouts or practices prior to the start of the athletic season.
All students participating in Metrolina Christian Academy athletics must also complete the following packet that includes the Parent/Student Pledge, Insurance Information and Medical Release Form and Concussion Statement.
- Please read the entire Athletic Eligiblity Packet and initial or sign where necessary (required fields are in red).
NEW THIS YEAR!!!...You can fill out one athletic eligibility packet for up to 4 student athletes. For example, if you have 3 students playing MS/HS sports at MCA, you will only need to fill out one packet. Just make sure that each student has initialed and signed in each required location.
3) Athletic Family Night Video
- For those who were unable to attend, please click on the link and watch the video
- Video link- https://youtu.be/ya2vdmelS4U
- Worksheet- (click on link) this worksheet must be completed and emailed to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in athletics is an honor and a privilege earned through dedication, desire, and discipline. At Metrolina, we believe the athlete must discipline himself not only physically but academically, spiritually, and socially in order to achieve excellence. Please read our handbook to find out more about Metrolina Athletics.
Other Forms and Resources:
Athletes who want to pursue continuing their athletic career on the collegiate level should be knowledgeable in all aspects of the college recruitment process. One of the most helpful resources is the NCAA Eligibility website.
Another helpful site for athletes and parents regarding the recruiting process for collegiate athletics is Free Recruiting Webinar.