SILENT & LIVE Auction Schedule
- 5:00pm Bidding starts for Silent Auction in FLC
- 7:00pm Closing 1 (Lt. Blue Section) - Categories: Food Court #1 / Fun Things to Do / Sports & Fitness / Jewelry
- 7:15pm Closing 2 (Bright Green Section) - Categories: Food Court #2 / More Fun Things to Do / Home & Garden
- 7:30pm Closing 3 (Bright Red Section) - Categories: Vacations & Get-Aways / Health & Beauty (includes Full Set of Braces) / MCA Exclusives / Services / Memorabilia
* BUY-IT-NOW Option - by pass the bidding and buy the item at 10% above value....great way to make sure you win the item and an even better way to support MCA & our students!
- 7:45pm Live Auction starts in FLC
List of Items: Portable Smoker / 3 Hours of House Cleaning / Oil Changes for a Year / 5 - One Day Hopper Passes to Disney / Set of 4 Tires (Continental) / 55" TV + Wireless Installation (Simply Wiring Services) / Full Set of Braces / 2018-19 MCA Tuition
- 8:00pm Auction Check-Out starts in FLC
The Live and Silent Auctions @ Springapalooza
Always a highlight of Springapalooza is the Live and Silent Auctions. We will have about 200 items you can bid on during the evening, including one-year tuition for the 2018-19 school year, a full set of braces, vacations, restaurant gift certificates, area attractions, classroom art projects and baskets, and so much more. Bid on a great item and support MCA!
- Silent Auction to have (3) three closings: 7:00pm, 7:15pm and 7:30pm (located in FLC)
- Live Auction starts at 7:45pm in FLC
Please check out the Auction Wish List and support MCA with a donation. Then turn it in along with the donor form to the Upper School Office by April 27th. If you would like to contact a local business for a donation, please use the Donation Request Letter and the Donation Form.
A bidder number is required for bidding. Pre-register online for your bidder number...a great time saver. Just stop by the auction registration table at the event and pick-up your bidder number - no waiting in line and filling out paperwork.
You also have the option to register for your bidder number at the auction registration table in the FLC during the event.
NOTE: We ask that you pre-register every year, even if you have registered in the past. This allows us to keep the database current.