Friday, April, 21, 2017
Stonebridge Golf Club
2 Start Times: 8:00am & 1:45pm
Captain's Choice Format
$440/Team & $125/Individual
The tradition continues as Metrolina Christian Academy hosts its 17th Annual Golfers’ Challenge on Friday, April 21, 2017 at Stonebridge Golf Club. Make plans to join us as we enjoy a great day filled with golf, fellowship and fundraising for the students of Metrolina Christian Academy.
It really doesn’t matter if you golf or not, because the Golfers’ Challenge is about supporting the continued education of our young people for the cause of Christ. I pray we can count on you to…golf, volunteer, sponsor or donate. The opportunities to support are endless.
The goal for this year’s Golfer’s Challenge is to raise $70,000 for our students. It’s a big challenge that requires the support and commitment of businesses and individuals who believe in the work Metrolina Christian Academy is doing for the Kingdom.
Your participation and support will allow MCA to invest in the construction of the new Student Life and Performing Arts Center on Metrolina Christian Academy’s campus. This addition will provide classrooms for band, dance and vocal music, as well as a huge multipurpose room with a stage to serve as a performing arts theatre. Daily, this area will be used as a new dining space to provide more and better food service options for MCA's students.
SWING INTO ACTION!!
Here are several ways to support the 2017 Golfers' Challenge:
- Register a Foursome - Enjoy a day at the tournament with three friends or co-workers.
- Register as an Individual Golfer - Be matched with other individual golfers.
- Become a Sponsor - Tournament sponsorships range from $175 - $2,000. Great opportunity to showcase your business!
- Give a Donation - Not a golfer? Or available on April 21st? Then give a tax-deductible donation to MCA! Any amount is appreciated! Give online NOW
- Make a Gift-In-Kind Contribution - Donate items for the golfer gift bags or for tournament prizes! Contact Shea Braswell by email or by phone at 704.882.3375.
- Volunteer - Help secure sponsorships/donations before the event, help the day of the event - registration table, setup/serve meal, eye witness on Par 3 Hole-in-One, longest drive contest, etc. Please contact Shea Braswell for details.