Special Feature: $1,000,000 Shootout! (click here for details)
Students of all ages are welcome to play (reminder - April 27th is a Teacher Workday, so NO school for MCA)...[learn more].
The tradition continues as Metrolina Christian Academy hosts its 18th Annual Golfers’ Challenge on Friday, April 27, 2018 at Stonebridge Golf Club. Make plans to join us as we enjoy a great day filled with golf, fellowship and fundraising for the students of Metrolina Christian Academy.
It really doesn’t matter if you golf or not, because the Golfers’ Challenge is about supporting the continued education of our young people for the cause of Christ. I pray we can count on you to…golf, volunteer, sponsor or donate.
The goal for this year’s Golfer’s Challenge is to raise $75,000 for our students. It’s a big challenge that requires the support and commitment of businesses and individuals who believe in the work Metrolina Christian Academy is doing for the Kingdom.
Your participation and sponsorship will allow MCA to help fund the completion of Metrolina Christian Academy’s Performing Arts/Student Center on it’s campus. This 15,400 sq. ft. addition will provide classrooms for band, dance and vocal music, as well as a huge multipurpose room with a stage to serve as a performing arts theatre. Daily, this area will be used as a new dining space to provide more and better food service options for MCA's students.
Here are several ways YOU can support the 2018 Golfers' Challenge:
- Register a Foursome - Enjoy a day at the tournament with three friends or co-workers.
- Register as an Individual Golfer - Be matched with other individual golfers.
- Become a Sponsor - Tournament sponsorships range from $175 - $2,000.
- Give a Donation - Not a golfer? Or available on April 27th? Then give a tax-deductible donation to MCA! Any amount is appreciated!
- Make a Gift-In-Kind Contribution - donate items for the golfer gift bags of for tournament prizes!
- Volunteer - Help secure sponsorships/donations before the event, help the day of the event.
For more information, please contact Dana Bostic at 704-882-3375, x. 7901 or by email.