Make a difference …Today and Tomorrow!
“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in the truth.” 3 John 1:4
Every gift to MCA makes a difference and we are grateful for your support. There are many ways to give to MCA and we encourage you to invest in our school in whatever ways match your interest and ability.
- We strive for 100% participation from our families in our Annual Cornerstone Fund.
- MCA encourages giving to our special events that are also great community builders:
Warrior Sporting Clay Classic
Boosterthon Fun Run
- Sponsor-A-Child - provides tuition assistance for families who otherwise would not be able to afford Christian education.
- Many companies offer a Matching Gift Program, so be sure to check with your Human Resource office to determine if a portion of the contributions you make to MCA can be matched by your employer. Some employers will even match your donation dollar for dollar!
- We are always appreciative of gifts of stocks, securities and real estate, and Metrolina Christian Academy can also be listed as a beneficiary in your will.
- You can also support the school through many of your everyday activities, such as grocery shopping (Easy Ways to Support).
- Some companies also offer Volunteer Grant Programs to their employees. Grant dollars are awarded to eligible non-profit organizations for volunteer hours served. Check with your company’s Human Resource office to determine if such a program is available.
- Through a Gift-In-Kind, which is typically a product or service, you can help further the educational mission of MCA for a specific program or project. Gifts-in-Kind can include, but are not limited to, new (or nearly new) computers and printers, office furniture, athletic equipment, books for the library, new (or gently used) musical instruments, construction materials, and services, such as landscaping, painting, plumbing, etc.
- With Honorariums/Memorial Gifts, you can make a donation to honor a loved one or special friend. There are many occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, special event or in memory of an individual) for a special gift. The donor will receive a gift acknowledgment and notification of the gift (amount is not included) will be sent to the individual the donor designates.
- You may also make a Designated Gift and ask that your donation to MCA be used for a specific purpose at the school (i.e., development of athletic complex, girls’ varsity basketball team, art department, mission team, etc.)
Metrolina Christian Academy, as a ministry of First Baptist Church Indian Trail, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. You should consult legal and financial advisors, however, to determine the tax implications and deductibility of any gift.