Metrolina Christian Academy App
You can keep up with all of the who, what, when, and where for MCA through the Metrolina Christian Academy app by SchoolInfoApp available on all mobile devices! We ask that once you have downloaded the app that you register as a user to create a username and password (view tutorial here).
You can find instructions for how to check your alert subscriptions here. High School students can subscribe to their class feeds through the MCA app, by choosing My Alerts, clicking the person icon, and then turning on notications for the classes they are enrolled in. You can find detailed instructions here. If you have questions about the MCA app, please contact our Communications Director, Lindsay Calloway.
Click on one of the buttons below to download the Metrolina Christian Academy app by SchoolInfoApp on your Apple or Android device.
For the 2020-2021 school year, MCA is asking all families to perform daily health screenings of their students before coming to school each day through the Metrolina Christian Academy app. If your student will be absent for the day or is enrolled in distance learning, you do not have to submit a health screening.
With the new COVID check health screening tool, you will be asked to log into the app. This is new so all users will need to register as a user to create a username and password.
Instructions for completing a screening via the MCA app are as follows (download instructions):
- Open the MCA app
- Click on "COVID Check"
- Answer screening questions and enter temperature for each student in your family. Multiple students can be setup by clicking "Submitting for someone else?" and then clicking on "Add More".
- Please submit the daily health screening each morning before coming to school (please submit at least 30 minutes before your student's designated start time)
- You can also view a video tutorial for registering for an account and submitting daily health screenings here
- Troubleshooting Tips:
- Check for available updates for the app in the App Store or Google Play Store
- If you do not see the login screen when opening the app, click on "My Profile" in the app menu to login
The Warrior Weekly
The Warrior Weekly is a communications email sent to MCA families every Friday. This weekly publication includes information for all areas and departments of our school. It features thoughts from our Head of School as well as highlighting special events going on at MCA.
Part of our vision at Metrolina Christian Academy is to partner with our families. We believe that one of the best ways to do that is to continually communicate with you so that we can create the best educational and spiritual environment for your children.