Metrolina Christian Academy uses an approach called continuous enrollment. Students are automatically enrolled each year through graduation or until parents opt-out.
- What are tuition rates for next year?
- Where can I get an opt-out form and when are they due?
- What if my enrollment plans for the next school year change after January 20?
- How do I pay the annual registration fees?
- What if I would like to pay the registration fee in full?
- What if I need to change student information such as medical, dentist, insurance, emergency contacts, pickups, etc.?
- Who do I contact for additional questions about Continuous Enrollment?
- How do I apply for my other children?