This upcoming year, you will see some upgrades to our gymnasium that includes a new floor and scorer’s table. At the athletic complex, you’ll see a new press box as we make room for more bleacher seating and enhanced audio. You’ll also see progress in the back-parking lot as we move forward with initial construction of a Metrolina track.
These facilities enhancements are evidence that Metrolina is committed to providing an excellent experience for our community as the Lord continues to bless our efforts. Most importantly however, are the people who give their time, energy and resources to the student athletes…our coaches!
At Metrolina, our athletic coaches are committed to be “Intentional” in our efforts to glorify God and reach the next generation.
Therefore, we will:
1. Be “Intentional” to love, knowing Christ first loved us.
2. Be “Intentional” to bring God’s Word to our athletes, knowing it is the bread of life.
3. Be “Intentional” to coach each athlete as a child of God, knowing we are created in His image.
4. Be “Intentional” to develop unity on teams, knowing the body works best when all the parts are healthy.
I ask that you join in our efforts. Be intentional to grow in your walk with Christ. Be intentional to raise your children under the principles of God. Be intentional to support our coaches and their families through prayer and words of encouragement.
We look forward to serving with you as we build His Kingdom.
Athletic Family Night Video
2018 Video and questions will be posted after our event on August 16, 2018
- For those who were unable to attend, please click on the link and watch the video
- Questions to answer about Athletic Family Night- this worksheet must be completed