Forms & Resources
- NCISAA Consent to Participate and Release Form
- NCISAA Sports Physical Form
- Athletic Eligibility Packet (2020-2021 Packet Coming Soon)
- All students participating in Metrolina Christian Academy athletics must complete this packet that includes the Parent/Student Pledge, Insurance Information and Medical Release Form and Concussion Statement.
- Athletic Family Night (August 13, 2020)
- For those who were unable to attend please watch the video and answer the questionnaire.
- Athletic Handbook
- Participation in athletics is an honor and a privilege earned through dedication, desire, and discipline. At Metrolina, we believe the athlete must discipline himself not only physically but academically, spiritually, and socially in order to achieve excellence. Please read our handbook to find out more about Metrolina Athletics.
OTHER FORMS AND RESOURCES:
- 6th Grade Frequently Asked Questions
- Athletic Picture Information
- NCAA Eligibility Quick Reference
- Athletes who want to pursue continuing their athletic career on the collegiate level should be knowledgeable in all aspects of the college recruitment process. One of the most helpful resources is the NCAA Eligibility website. Another helpful site for athletes and parents regarding the recruiting process for collegiate athletics is Free Recruiting Webinar.
Letter Jackets - School Name: Metrolina Christian Academy Password: 054208