Forms & Resources
- NCISAA Sports Physical Form
- Athletic Eligibility Packet
- All students participating in Metrolina Christian Academy athletics must complete this packet that includes the Parent/Student Pledge, Insurance Information and Medical Release Form and Concussion Statement.
- NCISAA Consent to Participate and Release Form
- Novant Health - Sports Medicine Student-Athlete Consents and Authorization Form
- Student Athlete Concussion Testing
- Athletic Family Night 2021 Video - Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Our guest speaker will be Richie Parker, an engineer with Hendrick Motorsports. At least one parent and the student athlete must attend in order to participate in athletics.
- Athletic Family Night 2021 Questionnaire - this must be completed by all Fall Student-Athletes that did not attend the Athletic Family Night. The deadline for completion is Monday August 23, 2021.
- Athletic Handbook
- Participation in athletics is an honor and a privilege earned through dedication, desire, and discipline. At Metrolina, we believe the athlete must discipline himself not only physically but academically, spiritually, and socially in order to achieve excellence. Please read our handbook to find out more about Metrolina Athletics.
OTHER FORMS AND RESOURCES:
- Athletic Picture Information
- NCAA Eligibility Quick Reference
- Athletes who want to pursue continuing their athletic career on the collegiate level should be knowledgeable in all aspects of the college recruitment process. One of the most helpful resources is the NCAA Eligibility website. Another helpful site for athletes and parents regarding the recruiting process for collegiate athletics is Free Recruiting Webinar.
Letter Jackets - School Name: Metrolina Christian Academy Password: 054208