Metrolina Christian Academy's athletic booster club is a God driven, parent led, student focused group to enhance the athletic programs of Metrolina Christian Academy. View the athletic booster club brochure here. Support athletics today by becoming an athletic booster (registration for 2021-2022 coming soon).
Secure your spot at the 2022 Warrior Clay Classic (April 8th) by becoming a Community Partner today! Only 30 teams available - check out the sponsorship levels that guarantee your participation.
At Metrolina Christian Academy, we invite your business to join our Community Partners Program and assist us in our mission to loving lead and equip students for Kingdom living. In keeping with this mission, we seek to lead our students to personally own their faith and to not only possess but live out a Biblical worldview. Your annual business partnership directly supports this mission for all MCA students.
The Community Partners Program provides businesses with meaningful opportunities to support our students in all areas on our campus – academic programs, athletics and fine arts – while also offering marketing access to the entire MCA community. Through digital (website, email and social media) and print media, signage at major events and more, MCA Community Partners can demonstrate their support while advertising their services to our school families and friends.
Here’s just a few of the benefits your business will experience as our Community Partner:
- support all areas of MCA – students, faculty and academic, arts and athletics programs
- access to 800+ school families, many more friends and visitors to campus and website
- receive year-round campus-wide visibility and exposure to MCA community at more than 200 athletic, arts and community programs
- participate in 2022 Warrior Clay Classic - hosted at Meadow Wood Farms, an exclusive hunting and clay shooting club located on 900-acres in Waxhaw, NC
- one (1) solicitation annually - allows you to plan for your budgetary needs and schedule payments over the coming year
Our Community Partners Program offers four (4) year-round sponsorships (click here to view):
- Legacy at $7,500
- Heritage at $5,000
- Leadership at $2,500
- Business at $1,250
Each sponsorship level offers many opportunities for your business to reach the Metrolina community through major school events and publications, as shown in the Community Partners Program Brochure.
Make a decision by August 1st in order to maximize the benefits of your sponsorship. All annual Community Partners agreements begin August 1st and continue for the entire school year, with the option to renew on or before July 31st.
To discuss Community Partners opportunities, please contact: