TICKETS are $50 each and are to be purchased and paid for through Family Portal (ParentsWeb) from Monday, February 3rd through Sunday, March 15th. Only Juniors and Seniors may purchase tickets. The full amount must be paid by March 22nd. To pay online, complete the WebForm in Family Portal (ParentsWeb) → School Information → Web Forms → Prom Ticket Orders. The charge will be added to your FACTS account within 2 business days. A physical ticket will not be needed to enter the event.
DATE POLICY: All non MCA students must fill out a date form, due by April 14th. Download a date form here or you can get one from Mrs. Shields, Mrs. Laurents, or Mrs. Ferguson. Students must be at least 16 years old to attend and no one age 21 or older will be permitted at the event. A valid ID with birthdate and picture must be provided with date form.
DRESS CODE:To ensure that modesty in attire is a priority, all dresses must be approved in person by two faculty members (Mrs. Laurents, and Mrs. Shields); this applies to both MCA and non-MCA students. Dress approval dates are:
- Wednesday, February 19 7:30 - 8:00 am and 3:15 - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, February 20 7:30 - 8:00 am and 3:15 - 4:00 pm
- Every Wednesday in March (4th, 11th, 18th and 25th) 7:30 - 8:00 am and 3:15 - 4:00 pm
Dress approvals will be done in Mrs. Laurents’ room (Building G) during the above stated times - no appointment is required. The student must be wearing the dress (which should comply with the parameters listed below) when approved. No dresses will be approved via text message or email. These standards are in accordance to MCA’s guidelines and apply to all those in attendance.
Ladies: Modest, formal dresses
- Dresses must not show any cleavage
- No strapless dresses (You must add straps made from durable material. This includes dresses with one strap…the second strap must be added. Flimsy ribbon or material meant to hold a dress on the hanger are not acceptable as straps. Halter-top straps are acceptable).
- No low back dresses (they must go no lower than the waist / middle of the back)
- Dresses must not have slits that are more than 4" above the knee
- Dresses must not show midriff (side cut-outs are not acceptable)
- All 2-piece dresses must be attached before coming to approval meeting.
Gentlemen: Formal attire
- Tennis Shoes or T-shirts are not permitted
- Formal apparel is required; this includes tuxedos or suits with a tie
Students, if you have specific questions about this event, please contact Mrs. Ferguson.