Volunteers are an essential part of MCA. On any given day, our campus is filled with volunteers who give countless hours of their time, and use their God-given talents and treasures to meet the needs of our students and teachers.
It would be impossible for our staff to accomplish everything that needs to be done without our volunteers' hearts and hands at work. We provide opportunites for our volunteers to serve which includes a variety of times, dates, and skill sets to fit any person and schedule.
Whether it is cutting out letters for a bulletin board, baking a cake for Teacher Appreciation Week, or reading with a student there is a way for you to volunteer and be a blessing to our students, teachers, and staff. Thank you for being a servant and showing Christ’s love to our school!
How to become a volunteer:
- Room Parent/Classroom Assistance | Reading Buddy | Field Day
- Hospitality Team
- Lunchroom Volunteer
- Athletics Volunteer
- Picture Day Volunteer
- Warrior Clay Classic Volunteer
- Booster Fun Run Volunteer
- Other Opportunities
- Provide monthly meal/snack for MCA Staff at Thankful Thursdays
- General assistance with MCA events such as setup, welcoming guests, breakdown
- Flexible hours…great option for working parents
Interested in becoming a part of MCA's Hospitality team? Contact Leslie Reynolds.
- All home games for football, softball, soccer, volleyball, and/or basketball
- Booster events and fundraising
- Concessions, ticket sales, line judges
- Bus Driver - drive teams or class groups to and from events (must have current CDL license)
Booster Fun Run - Friday, February 9th, 2024
- During school hours
- Help the day of the event: record/mark laps run for fun run, hand out water to students
Interested in volunteering at the Booster Fun Run event? Contact Becca Pressley