- What is TRIP?
- Do I need to fill out an enrollment form each school year?
- How can I use TRIP Tuition Credits?
- How and when do I pay for my TRIP order?
- When will my tuition credits be applied?
- How do I place my TRIP order?
- When and where do I pick up my TRIP order?
- Is TRIP available year round?
- Who can participate?
TRIP is MCA's Tuition Reduction Incentive Program.
How it works: You purchase gift cards through Great Lake Scrip. Each gift card comes with a rebate and that rebate is applied towards your family's account at MCA. All you have to do is fill out the TRIP Enrollment Form, pay the $5 registration fee, and you will receive an email with MCA's school code so that you can set up your account through Great Lake Scrip. TRIP is your very own personal fundraiser! Anyone can sign up and designate to your family's account. If you have any questions please contact Katie Calloway or Shea Braswell.